PHYSICIANS & GROUP PRACTICES
Elevate your Practice to a new level
Whether you are solo-physician practice or are a large multi-provider group, getting involved with clinical research has the potential of being a major boost to the quality and scope of your practice. A well run clinical research section brings multiple advantages to the practice and can serve as part of a diversified practice development strategy. Benefits include.
Our trained, professional, conscientious, friendly staff makes placing a study at LMG a positive experience for both sponsor and research volunteer.
The LMG Clinical Trails team commitment to quality is reflected in its:
- Elevation of the practice as a center of quality and excellence.
- Increased visibility and market reach among the patient population.
- Ability to offer state of the art treatments and interventions to your patients.
- Professional growth and satisfaction and increased educational opportunities.
- Addition of new revenue streams from trial related activities.
- The LMG-PCRS: World-class Quality; Proven Leadership; Unparalleled Execution
- Seamless Executive Support
- Contact Us About Participation
Active Therapeutic Areas:
- DIABETES, OBESITY & SYNDROME X
- ENDOCRINE DISORDERS
- CHOLESTEROL, LIPID & CARDIAC DISEASE
- HEART FAILURE
- ARRYTHMIA AND STROKE
- VASCULAR DISEASE
- ALZHEIMERS DISEASE & COGNITIVE DISORDER
- PARKINSONS AND MOVEMENT DISORDERS
- EPILEPSY & MIGRAINE
- METABOLIC DISEASES
- RENOVASCULAR DISEASE
- RHEUMATOLOGIC DISEASE
- POST-COVID COMPLICATIONS & LONG COVID SYNDROME
- MENS & WOMENS SEXUALITY
- URINARY DISORDERS
- PULMONARY AND COPD
- GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS
- INFLUENZA & INFECTIOUS DISEASE
- PSORIASIS, ECZEMA & SKIN DISORDERS
- RARE DISEASES